Saving Lives Through Early Detection
Life Guard Imaging
Saving lives through Early Detection
Life Guard Imaging uses low-dose radiation, high-accuracy CT scanner to detect heart disease and hundreds of different forms of cancer before our patients experience symptoms. With this method of early detection, lives are being saved and changed forever.
What Can A Scan From Life Guard Imaging Detect?
Heart Disease Facts
- Heart disease is the #1 killer in the world
- Every 37 seconds, SOMEONE dies from cardiovascular disease
- Someone has a heart attack every 60 seconds.
Heart ScanOur coronary artery calcium scan will detect and quantify calcium in the arteries of your heart, allowing you to know your risk for blockage and a potential life threating heart attack
Lung Disease Facts
- Lung cancer takes the lives of more men and women than any other cancer.
- 1 in 16 people in the U.S. will be diagnosed with lung cancer in their lifetime
- More than 228,000 people in the U.S. will be diagnosed with lung cancer this year, with a new diagnosis made every 2.3 minutes
Lung ScanOur lung scans can detect diseases early, particularly lung cancer while it is small and easily treatable. Nodules as small as 2mm are easily visualized.
Diseases of the Internal Organs
- Liver Disease accounts for nearly 2 million deaths per year worldwide.
- Approximately 14% of the general population has CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) which often has no symptoms in early stages and goes undetected until it’s advanced, taking more lives than breast and prostate cancer.
- About 1 in 64 people will develop pancreatic cancer. It is the deadliest cancer with a 6% survival rate.
Body ScanOur annual full-body scans can uncover abnormalities and changes that occur in the vital organs of the chest, abdomen, and pelvis. As with any illness, early detection is critical.
- Colorectal cancer is the third most commonly diagnosed cancer in both men and women in the US
- The risk of developing colorectal cancer is about 1 in 23 men and 1 in 25 women.
Virtual Colonography ScanOur virtual colonography scan is a more thorough, less invasive alternative to the traditional colonoscopy. No anesthesia, dyes, or extensive penetration with a scope.
Why Early Detection Is Important
How can we help?
The invaluable information from our scans help proactive patients to stay on top of their health. By knowing what may be developing inside their bodies, our patients, along with their health care professionals, can take the necessary steps to treat these deadly diseases. Our certified technician will guide you through the process and ensure you have a comfortable and pleasant experience. Our licensed, board-certified radiologist will review your images and personalize a report for you to share with your physician.
Through early detection of these silent killers, you can take control of your health and increase your quality of life. We promise to always treat our patients with care and respect as we work with you to detect these dangerous illnesses.